Friday, April 25, 2008

Watching Caroline grow

Caroline is growing so fast and seems to be changing before our eyes. She's definitely become more responsive- smiling more, following us with her eyes, etc. It is such a joy to watch her grow and change. It is one of the things I love most about being a mom. I can't wait to see what she'll do next!

Mike is convinced that she is able to mimic him. He'll stick his tongue out a few times and then Caroline will stick her tongue out too. I'm not totally convinced that it isn't just her randomly sticking out her tongue, which she likes to do a lot, but Mike is sure our child is quite advanced in her development :) I just think she looks like a little frog sticking out her tongue- such a cutie. You can see her in action in the video below- Mike is behind the camera sticking his tongue out too. We'll get that on film next time...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson does the exact same thing with me. I stick out my tongue and so does he. My parents think I taught him how to do this, but I think its part of their development somehow. It is sooo cool. Jackson is smiling a little more also in the past week. Its crazy how quickly they change, literally from day to day.
Jenn

Anna said...

This video is SO unbelievably cute! I've already watched it a couple of times and called over my mother to see how cute it is.