Friday, April 25, 2008

Back to work...

I went back to Bridgespan yesterday... but just for a visit. Luckily I have another few months of maternity leave to enjoy my little darling! It was great to catch up with old friends and introduce everyone to little Caroline. I went in with my friend and colleague Beth, who had her baby Clara about a week before I had Caroline. I think everyone liked having the Bridgespan babyfest!

Beth was nice enough to watch Caroline while I had a dentist appointment in the morning. Things went well in the beginning, but about 15 minutes before I got back, both babies were hungry and Caroline didn't want her bottle, so she was screaming her head off. Beth definitely had her hands full with that and decided she was glad she didn't have twins! We went for a nice walk on the river before heading into the office, and then finished with lunch at her place.


Beth and Stella with the sailboats on the river
Little C meets the 9th floor Bspan crew
Matt and Sam get to know our little angel
Jeri holds a sleepy Caroline
Rachel looks excited to meet her



No comments: