Friday, April 18, 2008

Adventures in spit-up

She hasn't started with the projectile vomit yet, but Caroline spits up amazing amounts sometimes! The other morning, Mike fed her and then got in the shower. I heard her crying so I went to get her and found her literally swimming in a pool of spit up! She had it all over her face, her clothes, the back of her head, the bed, everywhere! The poor thing! It amazes me babies don't choke on it.

And yesterday, Mike was working from home and was on a conference call. I was standing nearby, with Caroline on my shoulder, when I felt my back start to get all warm and wet. Gross! So I start shouting "help, help! Get a burp cloth!" And Mike has to come to the rescue. Luckily the folks on the phone were all quite understanding!

And don't get me started on the poops stories. I have never done so much laundry in my life.


No comments: