
In the afternoon, we had another game of Catan. I lost again. I hate losing!
Look at this sweet mushy little face!
On Monday morning, Mike's family went home. I was so so sad to see them go. Not only am I sad to not have their company, Jane's amazing food and all of those extra hands to care for the little one, but it also means the end of our constant stream of visitors over the past 4 weeks. I think Mike is excited for some time for us to just be our happy little family on our own, but I am honestly a little sad and overwhelmed at the thought of spending so much time alone with just Caroline and me at home all day, every day. I am trying to make plans and get out of the house, but it just feels a little strange and surreal.


No comments:
Post a Comment