Saturday, April 12, 2008

All better!

48 hours after the hives began, they're pretty much all gone. We're all relieved to have our little girl back to normal, after the whirlwind of emotions all this caused. I can't imagine having a really sick child, since I almost lost it over a little rash. We all just love her so much and want her to be healthy and happy!

Mike's dad and brother John arrived yesterday. This morning we enjoyed a big family breakfast and then Mike took John on a trip in the kayak while I stayed home with granny and gramps. We gave Caroline a bath today and had another first--the first time little C went poop in the bath! Yuck. At least there were two of us there to handle the mess. Later, we took a nice walk down to the John Adams house. We still have yet to visit Quincy's most important historical site, but at least we got to walk the grounds today... We're going out to a nice dinner tonight to celebrate John's birthday.


Bath time!
Not so spotty now, am I?

On a walk with grandpa and grandma


At the Adams house

With the wildflowers

No comments: