Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cutest child ever!




Could our sweet baby possibly be any cuter?

We had a better night last night. She still had some fussy time in the late evening, and did have some trouble going down after her first feeding, but I just took her and slept with her in the guest bedroom, so Mike could get some sleep and I didn't have to rock her for hours on end. That worked out well. I really liked snuggling with her and falling asleep together. Then she went back in the crib for several hours, and then once daddy went to work, she moved to snuggle with me in our bed. She's so sweet and lovable, I can't even handle it. Even right now, while she spits up on my shoulder as I try to type!

It is a beautiful day here, so I think we're going to go for a walk down by the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddy! My name is Jenn Logan (Cady). I am a patient of your moms and I went to Castilleja in the class ahead of you (with Lindsey Belchers, Laura White....) I just had a baby also and my husband and I are going thru the exact things as you. Feel free to email me excited_10@yahoo.com. Our Jackson was born on March 11th.
I love your blog! And Caroline is SOOO cute!!!