


So much for Caroline catching onto the difference between day and night... We've had a rough couple of evenings. She gets fussy for a couple of hours every night, and now she's decided to do it late at night. Last night, she was up from 10pm - 1:30am, fussing away. Aiee! What to do with this baby?! I guess we had it pretty easy before, so I can't complain too much. Of course she proceeded to sleep all day today. I hope that doesn't mean she'll be up again tonight...
Mike's mom Jane arrived yesterday. It is great to have her here. We went on a nice walk through the neighborhood today and she's spent all afternoon cooking us our favorite meals. Yum! His dad and brother come in on Friday for the weekend, so that should be fun too.
2 comments:
Caroline is so beautiful and we are so happy for all of you. On the whole sleeping issue...I feel for you Maddy but I have the BEST book for Mike to run out and get you that SAVED me.
It is called BabyWise and it is sent from up above. It has a whole section on getting the baby to a night sleep schedule and it really works. I might be hard the first couple of days but if you follow through and let the baby cry which is super hard as a first time mom it will be so worth it for everyone in the end.
That is my best advice as a mom to pass on to you but I am not going to lie...I cried the first night because I wanted to go and pick up Matthew and Kris was strong in not letting me so Mike be strong :) Lots of love to all and we can not wait to meet her.
Love,
Tracy Breitzman from the Badger State!!!!
Party my crib 1:30am......
Heehee I remember those days! Try and keep her up during the day if you can! Kyle is almost 5 and still get's up at night sometimes...I bet that makes you feel good! hahah! Kidding! No wonder I have had bags under my eyes since April 11th, 2003!
Post a Comment