Three generations of ladies
Our rosy little wonder
With grandma and grandpa
With my dad and Caroline at home
Its been a busy week! My mom and I have been running around all over the place; it is nice to get out and about, since we get cabin fever when we stay home all day. We had a nice visit from old family friends Laurel and Dinah Simonini, who brought us the cutest little baby clothes!My dad also arrived this week for a 5 day visit. I feel lucky to have him come visit us, since he doesn't travel much anymore on account of his Parkinson's Disease. He does struggle to get around and do the simplest things, which is tough to see, but it is really a joy to have him around. I'm glad he gets to see our lives here in Boston and meet his first granddaughter! We'll go visit him in LA this summer as well. I think Caroline looks a lot like him- she's definitely got his dark curly hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment