Thursday, May 1, 2008

The masterpiece emerges

So as I mentioned in a post many moons ago, we are getting a mural painted on the nursery wall. Our friend Priya has given us this fabulous gift for Caroline, because her friend Jessica is a super talented artist. Mike and I also got to know Jessica and her husband Bill on a trip to India with Priya a couple of years ago, so it is fun to catch up with her.

Jessica arrived Tuesday night an has spent the past couple of days painting away. I am totally in awe of her skills- she's so gifted and makes it all look effortless. She's taken our vague ideas and is bringing them to life in such a gorgeous way. I am beyond excited about it. You can see the work in progress below- it has been so much fun to watch it emerge over the past couple of days. We'll post the final pictures soon.






No comments: