Monday, May 19, 2008

Doctor visit

Caroline had her 2 month physical this morning. First, the vital stats: She was 11 pounds 7 ounces and 23 inches long- both are 75th percentile. Our child is above average in every way :)

It was certainly an eventful visit... first, she peed on the scale when they weighed her. Then, she got an oral vaccine and promptly vomited all over herself and the nurse and the table and the floor. She also had 4 vaccine shots- poor thing- she screamed her lungs out, but it was pretty quick and she recovered just fine.

Also, she had some clicking in her hip, so they scheduled a hip ultrasound just to make sure the joint is working fine. We're going in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping it is nothing big, but we'll see.

I got this little hat at the Quincy Mother's Co-op yard sale. I think it makes her look like a fisherman...only girlier

On the scale, before the great peeing incident
Smiley girl, before the shots!Looking a little cross-eyed!
On the table in her g diaper


Bubble blower

No comments: