Our friends Tracy and Chad hosted a great holiday party for our playgroup. Santa made an appearance, and all the kids were so excited- even if they didn't necessarily want to sit with him. He brought presents for all the kids (a clever way to do our gift exchange), and they loved it! Caroline got some games, including Cootie (which she calls Scootie, and LOVES). We all ate way too much sweets, traded Christmas cards, and enjoyed one anothers company. I wish I got to hang out with these guys more often. Alas, work. But at least we do still get together in the off hours...
Caroline and her first "Candy Can" of the season!

Story time!

Tracy (middle) holding mirable, Sue holding Julianne, Chad with Leo

The chaos and excitement of Santa!

Santa with his sack of toys!

Caroline starts opening hers!

Caroline was a bit terrified of Santa, so I had to sit with her.

Julianne on Santa's lap

Caroline was brave enough for a hug goodbye... sort of!
No comments:
Post a Comment