We are so lucky to have Jane and Joe around to help us out with Caroline and the twins. They've been watching Caroline since we left for the hospital, and frankly, I think she's probably over the moon with the state of things. (Enjoy it while it lasts, kid!). They are just so helpful and we really appreciate having them! They have brought Caroline over for a couple of visits to the hospital. The first time, she was incredibly wary- not even wanting to sit on the bed with me, and only showing hesitant interest in Mirabelle (Julianne was in the NICU during their first trip). The second day they came back it was much better. She ran into the room, shouting the girls names, she sang songs and danced around. She loved getting attention and giving attention to the babies. It was so sweet. I'm just going to revel in it while it lasts, since I know she's gonna get cranky about these babies at some point soon!
The two darlings: Julianne and Mirabelle

Caroline's first meeting with Mirabelle

The proud grandparents

And Caroline just can't get enough of them...

Who do you think they look like? (Each other!)

Caroline needing a little mommy time

Daddy, Papa, and an unidentified twin...

The new family portrait

Looks like mom could use some sleep

Let's let daddy take care of them!

She was determined to suck her thumb despite all of our efforts to the contrary...

Caroline has kisses for Julianne

And Mirabelle too!

Oh, how I wish I could say this picture was from before the babies were born... One of the joys of pregnancy- looking 6 months pregnant, even after they come out!

Papa holding Mirabelle. Yes, I think that's the one...

Caroline getting a lesson in baby holding from her grandparents
2 comments:
Lovely photos -- Caroline looks so happy and the babies so peaceful and sweet. :)
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
caroline, btw, is getting cuter and cuter! i hope Mike can handle being in a house full 'o women :)
Post a Comment