Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend fun

Last weekend was a fun one. I went on a canoe trip with the Sierra Club Inner City Outings kids, which was a bit of an adventure when one of the canoes tipped over. But I suppose its par for the course with this rowdy group. Mike had a daddy-daughter day while I was gone.

On Sunday, we went to a dedication ceremony (like a baptism), for my friend Anna's baby, Eliza. It was at a gorgeous Unitarian Universalist church in Boston. It was a nice ceremony, and Eliza did great. She had a gorgeous dress from her great grandmother- even older than Caroline's baptism gown... Caroline also made it through the ceremony without making too much of a fuss.

Anna, Langdon and Eliza
After church, we went for a walk in the public garden and took a few pics with the flowers.



1 comment:

Anna said...

Great photos, Maddy! And Caroline looks so cute in that little hat!