So life is getting all sorts of crazy these days.
First of all, work has been totally insane for both me and Mike since we got back from break. I've been up til 10 or 11 working, which is madness.
And now Mike has to go on a work trip for 5 days over next weekend. Which is a bit of a disaster, because his parents are out of town that entire time as well, to visit John in DC. So I am ALONE with these kids for 5 days! Yikes!
Luckily, the nanny is happy to pick up some extra hours, and fabulous friends have jumped in to take Caroline for long stretches, so I think we'll actually be OK. Will keep you posted...
In other news... Our beloved nanny Laura is going back to school in early February, so we've been looking for a new nanny. It is so hard trying to find the right person, but I'm confident we will.
And I'm starting to look into preschool programs for Caroline to start in the fall. Hard to believe you have to sign up in January, but I guess that's just how it goes here. I just feel like I have a lot of important decisions and they all need to happen now.
Trying not to be a total stress case. But we'll see how this all pans out.
No comments:
Post a Comment