It was a great success. We had 6 moms come and 12 babies (4 sets of twins, a set of triplets, and one other twin who left his brother at home). I knew a couple of moms from the la leche league multiples meeting, and got to know a few other new ones. There were several other moms who couldn't make it but hope to come in the future. So I think we've got critical mass, and people are interested in continuing to meet up.
It was fun to trade stories and realize that we all have some of the same challenges. It also made me feel better that I'm not really producing enough milk for both girls- only one of the moms there was able to do that. I'd been feeling quite frustrated about that. If I could up my production more, I'd be happy, but alas, there is only so much one can do. I also feel pretty lucky about how well they're sleeping, compared with all of these other twins.
No comments:
Post a Comment