More funny things Caroline has said recently:
She was playing with her new friend Noah. Caroline had three balls and gave two of them to Noah, keeping the blue one for herself (of course). He reached to grab the one ball she had left, and she said in a very firm voice, "No, Noah, you have PLENTY!" We were all in stiches.
I was crying one morning and she came over and stroked my cheek and said in a sweet little sing-song voice, "Mamma, caaaaalm down, caaaaaalm down. You be OK. I'll give you a sticker." She was doing just what we do to her when she cries. It was so sweet, it made me want to cry even more.
Wearing her new bunny slippers, she picks up her stuffed bunny, faces it to them, and says. "Hello, bunny. Meet your new friends. Nice to meet you."
On a playdate with her friend Eliza and Eliza's daddy Langdon:
Getting into the car:
Caroline: Nice car, Langdon.
Langdon: Oh yeah?
Caroline: Yeah, windows all around!
During the ride (I'm not sure that they actually saw cows...):
Caroline: "Ooh--nice cows!"
Langdon: "Did you see some cows?"
C: "Yeah. I count. One, two, three, four, five."
Eliza: "Six, seven, eight!"
C: "I like cows!"
L: "Yes, I like cows too."
C: "Eliza, you like cows?"
E: "Mmmmm....YEAH!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment