Sunday, September 19, 2010

Badgers and Birthdays

We had a fun weekend. On Saturday, Mike and I went to the badger game with our friends Kris and Tracy. We had a blast, but at the end of the day, I felt like we were away from the kids too long- it ended up being about 7 hours. Mike's parents were saints to watch the girls that whole time, but I was just really eager to get back to them. We had fun getting lunch and drinks on State St. and then watching a pretty close game to ASU. Luckily the Badgers pulled off a win. But it was close.

Then Sunday, I got the girls all dressed up in matching dresses that my mom gave them and took them over to Evan's first birthday party. It was a fun time, and luckily the twins slept most of the time so I could just have fun with Caroline.


The whole gang grabbing a pre-game beer

Mike and Tracy- old college pals

The marching band takes the field (still not as fun and entertaining as Stanford's...)

Caroline got all decked out in Badger gear as well

I love this picture. Caroline is all grins while Mirabelle screams her head off and Julianne zones out. So funny!

An only slightly less cranky Mirabelle.

Mama and her girls

Having some cake with Evan and his brother Grant

No comments: