Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Apple Picking

We went apple picking with our playgroup this week. It was such a fun time last year that I was really excited to go again. Caroline wasn't really all that into picking apples, unfortunately. I'd give her one, then she'd take a bite and put it in the basket. So eventually I got her to just finish off her one apple. But I had to do most of the picking myself... She was, however, totally excited about picking raspberries. Maybe because it was more on her level or something. She wanted to hold the basket, but that just sounded like a bad idea, so she just went around picking and eating, while I picked and put in the basket...and ate a few myself :) We also found a tiny little frog which all the kids took a turn holding- very cute. It was fun to see how much they've grown on the "how tall this fall" chart!

Morella, Leo, Athena, Ben and Caroline

checking out the baby pumpkins

...and the goats

mmmm!

So many apples, so little time!

The official wagon puller

Raspberries!

Tiny frog!

"These pumpkins are bigger than me!"

No comments: