Saturday, Mike had to work a lot of the day, but I got to take the three girls over to a friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. It was great fun- we got to see a bunch of our old playgroup friends, some of whom we hadn't seen in ages! There was such yummy food and lots of fun toys for the kids to play with. The twins slept in their stroller most of the time, but Julianne did wake up to eat and get passed around (and spit up on various friends!). Caroline got dressed up in a party dress and even let me put in pigtails. I must say, I think she looked perfectly adorable.
Then Saturday night our friends Anna and Langdon came over to bring us dinner- and eat it with us :) They decided to spend the night, so that we could stay up late and play some games. It was a really fun evening, and then we had a big brunch with them on Sunday morning. Caroline had a ball playing with Eliza, and they were pretty funny taking a bath together.
Later on Sunday, our friends Ryan and Jen came over with their two sons. It was their first time seeing our new house and meeting our twins. We had a really fun afternoon catching up with them, and Caroline had fun with the boys.
I would have thought I'd be more exhausted after all of that excitement, but it was really just a ton of fun!
The partay
Sue holds Julianne
Eliza, Caroline and Kian get in some swingin' action
Watch out for this tricycle girl
Having some cake with Morella (the birthday girl's sister) and Kian
Looking adorable with some little ponies on the slide
Langdon getting some QT with one of the twins
Not sure if Eliza is laughing or crying here...
Having some fun with the twins toys (Caroline's got some monster skeeter bites on her forehead here... the poor girl gets eaten alive)
Bath time!
Jen with Curtis kissing one of the twins
Mike and Ryan showing their school pride. Not a planned event. They both just have a LOT of Wisconsin t-shirts
Cherries!
Some fun outside time with the boys
1 comment:
It sounds like a fabulous weekend! I'm loving the updates!
Post a Comment