Sunday, February 14, 2010

winter doldrums

OK, so I've been a delinquent blogger yet again. It is just so hard to work, take care of a child, be pregnant and at least occasionally miserable, AND find time/energy to keep track of life here.

So what have we been up to? Mostly just more of the same. We've spent time with friends and family, and holed up in the house more than I care to admit, but hey, it's winter. We did go on a long-ish walk today to our new realtor's office, and it was just lovely. Warm enough to enjoy it, for once.

So yeah, we are looking for a house. Unfortunately, our first realtor just wasn't giving us enough help, so we had to move on. But I really like the new woman and I think she'll help us a lot. We actually put an offer in on a house last week, but we weren't dying for the house, and there was another offer and we just weren't up for getting into a price war over it. I know we'll find the right one eventually. It just can't take too long... these twins won't wait!

I'm feeling better on the nausea front- though I'm still on anti-nausea medicine and when I forget my pill I definitely feel it. I was feeling incredibly achy about a week ago for ~5 days- like I had the flu or something. But the doctor wasn't too worried and just suggested I do more stretching. I was skeptical of this advice, but as it turned out, it worked wonders. And then I started a new pre-natal yoga class which I'm excited about.

We got to have another ultrasound on our last visit. We've had one every time because they have trouble distinguishing the heartbeats otherwise. I do love getting to see the little ones squirming around in there. And now they actually look like babies, and not just blobs. We're holding our breath til March 12, when we can hopefully find out the sexes.

Here are a few random pictures from our last few weeks:







No comments: