Here is a fun video of Caroline and Eliza bouncing around.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Winter pictures
Making a snowman with Papa
Her first professional hair cut. She did great after bribes/promises of candy :)
The Caroline and Eliza series
We hosted playgroup last week when I had a day off. Here is the cute crew:
Here are some recent pictures from our last few weeks. We've spent a lot of time with family and friends. You'll see tons of picture of Caroline and her friend Eliza. We've had a bunch of fun dinners with Eliza's parents Anna and Langdon. We have also spent lots of time with Nana and Papa. They've been watching Caroline every Friday, and occasional other times when we need some help, which is great. Caroline just loves it. We went up to Oshkosh for Henry's birthday party last weekend, and went to a crazy place where all of the kids bounce around on these inflated play structures. Caroline had a ball. We went to yet another birthday party recently, so Caroline is really starting to get the concept of presents and birthday cake. We've got to get a party planned for her and Mike!
Here is a fun video of Caroline and Eliza bouncing around.
Here is a fun video of Caroline and Eliza bouncing around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute!!!.....i miss you guys and anna & eliza!!.....
I LOVE The picture of the baby crew! I am so glad it came out -- lord knows I took enough pictures with your camera to get it. Which I hope you didn't mind.
Post a Comment