For the first part of our California vacation, Caroline and I went out to the Bay Area for a few days. It was a quick visit, but we crammed in a lot of visits with friends. We stopped by my mom's office to say hello and get our H1N1 shots (ah, the perks of a pediatrician mom!). I got to see my friend Emily before she flew off on vacation herself. I had lunch with my friend Beth, in the car, with Caroline sleeping in back! Caroline and I had a playdate with my old roommate Katie and her daughter Rosa. I also had a few friends- Emily, Betsey and Harpreet- gather for a mellow evening of dinner and catching up. What fun! Caroline also checked out a couple of the parks and playgrounds in Los Gatos. And we had dinner with my great aunt Joan and our good family friend Vanessa. All in all, a good couple days. Then we flew down to San Diego with my mom, where Mike and the rest of the family met up with us.
At our playdate with Rosa
With Emily

With Harpreet

Aunt Joan, Vanessa, Caroline and Oma

No comments:
Post a Comment