Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daycare pics

As I mentioned before, Gia often sends us photos of Caroline during the day, which I love seeing pop up in my mailbox at work. Here are a few of the latest.

So many teethers, so little time...
Does it get cuter than this?Ah, this exersaucer thing really wears me out
But keeps me happy too.
Wow, is my hair getting long or what?Meet my newest friend Alexia. She's just a little younger than me and just started at daycare (the other twins left, because their mom decided she didn't like being back at work afterall). We dig our bumbos! (Well, not actually, but I'll put up with it for 10 minutes before I try to go all Houdini and break out of it... no success on that front just yet)


2 comments:

Anna said...

wow- is her hair getting straight??? Looks like it in a couple of those photos.

Maddy said...

I think they just brushed it out a bit here. Fear not, still curly and crazy as ever :)