Mirabelle in her Johnny Jump-up
Julianne in her bumbo
Caroline with her ducks, making a sad face for some odd reason
Caroline loves "potato sack rides" - she was going to take her sister along for the ride until I intervened :)
Julianne in a rare mellow moment on the changing table- usually she's flipping over and crawling away
We all went out on a walk when the weather started warming up. I realize that it really doesn't look warm in these pictures- what with everyone bundled up and the snow all over, but really, it was probably a balmy 40 degrees out!
Daddy got to push the girls up the hill
Mike and Mirabelle down by the lake- think it is going to thaw soon!
Caroline and Mirabelle getting their swing on
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, those babies look bigger already! And very, very cute. Caroline, too! I miss these beautiful girls.
-- Laura
Oh, Laura! We miss you so much too! Never fear, you're not forgotten. Anytime the color green is mentioned, Caroline says "Laura's favorite color!"
Post a Comment