My friend Deanna threw me another shower! Normally people don't get showers for second babies, but I guess when you're having twins, you get spoiled! It was so nice of her! We invited people from both of my playgroups, so it was fun to have a little mingling of new kids together. We thought it was going to be pretty small, but we ended up having quite a good showing. And yet again, everyone was just so generous. Lots of adorable outfits and diapers and a new baby bumbo and more! And it was just a great time hanging out with friends. Thanks Deanna!!!
Getting some practice baby time with Deanna's 6 month old, Noelle.

Tons of toys for the kids to play with!

What is a girl to do with all these presents?!


We had a game where people guessed my waist size in inches... then we put all of the stickies on my belly. I think it looks like I stuck a basketball up my shirt in this picture :)

What a belly.

OK, if you must know, it was 46 inches. Sweet Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment