The past couple of weeks have been fun and busy. Our friend Amanda was visiting from Ecuador and stayed with us for a few days. She was here for a natural food tradeshow, because she works for a new organic chocolate company in Ecuador. She left us with lots of insanely good chocolate! We also got to see our friend Matt who was down from New Hampshire.
And I took Caroline to the Quincy Mother's Group Halloween party, which was a great time. Caroline was quite adorable in her bee costume and I got to catch up with a few other moms- including Grace, from my prenatal swim class.
Buzz buzz- who is this adorable insect?

With Grace and her cute son Sawyer

Matt catches up with Caroline- showing off her halloween outfit

With Amanda

Its an Amanda sandwich! I know both of these Amandas from business school. It was great to catch up with the both.

Check out our master crawler!
Caroline really got a kick out of me immitating her hiccups
No comments:
Post a Comment