Caroline has recently started to be more interested in the things around her. She's a lot more alert and active, and is starting to "play" with things. And by play, I mean watch the bright objects I stick in her face, and occasionally bat at them or grab on for dear life. It is really cute. So I pulled out all of her toys and we've spent some time playing every day. We also listen to music and read more books, which is great. I sometimes wonder what is going on in her brain just now- with all the little neurons making pathways and learning new things and creating memories and all of that. Crazy and awesome all at once.
Mike did the nighttime routine tonight while I took a break. I lay on the couch downstairs, but I could hear him reading to her, in fun, animated voices. I could just picture her gazing up at Daddy with those angel eyes. It was just so sweet I could have cried. He's such an awesome dad and such a great support to me- I love him to death. I can't wait to celebrate him on Father's Day :)
Death grip on the monkey!

What's a girl to do with all these toys?

Hello puppy!

I'm not so sure about this tummy time nonsense...

I love you thiiiiis much!
1 comment:
Maddy, she is such a wide-eye little peanut. So cute! Love the monkey death grip.
Post a Comment