When we watched Eliza on Sat, we took the girls down to the Quincy Flag Day parade. It was about as exciting as one might expect, but entertaining none the less. And the bagpipers were practicing across the street from our house, so we got about 2 hours of that :) It was definitely a handful having 2 babies to look after. Thank goodness Mike was home, because there were a few times they were both crying at once, and that was tough enough with him helping. I have a whole new respect for people with twins! But really, we had a fun time on both nights and look forward to more of these trades in the future!
Caroline and Eliza get to know each other, with the help of Anna's husband Langdon
The two girls at Anna's place...
... and at ours
1 comment:
I have to give an "amen" to the comment about twins. I used to think "well, how bad can it be?" but even after a very very short time with two wonderful babies I can get a tiny glimpse at how busy you'd be and how it would be even harder to have quality time to interact with your husband/partner.
Post a Comment