The past couple of nights have been rough on the sleep front- she must be having a growth spurt or something because she wants to eat every 2 hours again. I hope it stops soon, because I can only handle so much... Its also been pretty dreary and rainy the past two days, so we've been spending a little too much time in the house, I think. I might just go stir crazy soon. At least it is almost the weekend- and the weather is going to get hot hot hot for the next 4 days or so, which should be a nice change. Hopefully we'll get outdoors!
Here are some cute pics of Caroline




We went for a walk with the girls and babies down by Wollaston Beach earlier this week. It was a lot of fun and we got to meet two of the newest babies from our prenatal swim class! A couple of boys to join all the girls!
Here's our little princess kicking away.
No comments:
Post a Comment