Monday, March 24, 2008

Silly baby!



It was a pretty quiet day today. Daddy went back to work, so it was just me, Caroline and grandma at home. The morning started off with a bang- little C had a leaky poopy diaper that got all over her and her bed! I imagine we'll get used to this, but it was a pretty rude awakening!

We went on a walk through town with Caroline in a sling, which was a pretty comfortable way of carrying her around- almost like I was pregnant again. It was a gorgeous day, if a bit chilly. But nice for a walk.

When Mike got home from work, he held a sleepy Caroline in his arms. He was quite amused when she tried to nurse at his chest. He's got some pecs, but really! Too funny.

1 comment:

Jamie Wallach said...

dmtjwosgShe's absolutely gorgeous!! Brings back memories. I didn't think I missed it, but seeing these brings it all right back. It goes SO fast!! ....says the mom of 3 year old twins (born 2 years and 361 days before Caroline! Hi to your mom...I can tell she's having the time of her life getting to play grandma 24/7 - a few hours of sleep!! I've got never worn and almost brand new clothes to pass on if you want/need them. Just tell you mom and she'll let me know. Wishing you much happiness, joy, patience, and faith!! Welcome to parenting!! There ain't anything better! Jamie (your mom's good friend and mom of three 5 1/2 and under!!)