The new family, all decked out for church in our Easter finest.
She loves her papa!
In her precious Easter dress with her beautiful Easter Lily
Last night started out a little tough- with Caroline crying hysterically for over an hour on Mike's shift. Eventually I came down and took over for him because I couldn't handle it anymore. Neither could he, poor guy. Once I nursed her, she calmed down a lot, and then slept very heavily, which made my shift an easy one, and we even let Grandma sleep in a little... until 5:30 :)
We decided to make the big trek to church today, since it was Easter and all. We put her in the cutest dress ever, which some lovely ladies from my mom's office got for her. She was quite a doll. Everyone was admiring how precious she looked and seemed impressed that we had her out and about on day 5. She got blessed by the priest, which was nice.
Back at home, Mike hid jellybeans all over the house- his favorite Easter tradition. We had a tasty waffle breakfast and more basketball, of course!
We feel especially blessed this Easter, to be able to share it together as we start this great life adventure. Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:
Awww Caroline looks SOOO pretty!! Happy Easter little baby girl!!
Funny about mike and the jelly beans!
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful! I can't wait to take her pictures. Congrats to the whole family.
Post a Comment