Caroline has learned some new words including Halloween (hawee) and pumpkin (nunkin). But I think she thinks Halloween means the decorations across the street. We always call it "Halloween stuff", so I guess I can understand her confusion. She will sometimes say "Doggie", wanting to put on her costume. It is so cute.
So here are a few more of the things we did this week.
We went to the party at the Children's Museum. It was pretty fun. They had some live music and a "parade" around state street. We ran into our friends River, Asha and Aubrey from playgroup (along with half the children in Madison!).
Here is Caroline taking a break from parading to pose for the camera. There was a real photographer there, and she just got down into this pose for her. It was hysterical and I'm glad I was able to catch it too. Why won't she pose like this for me?
Trying to take the kids pictures was pretty hysterical. They were so upset, and all the parents were laughing and trying to take pictures. Poor things. But I do love the picture. Caroline and Eliza were clearly the most traumatized.
Eliza, Kian and Caroline snacking awayHalloween activity #2: Neighborhood halloween parade. You can see that we have a lot of kids and funny parents in our 'hood.
We only went about a block with the parade, because we made it back to our house and had to run to Milwaukee.
Caroline's dog transforms into an ewok, to match up with her parent's costumes... (I think I earned some points for creativity on this one!)
Leia and her ewok
With our Darth Vader.
No comments:
Post a Comment