So Mike just called, and I handed Caroline the phone and said "Do you want to say hi to your daddy?" And she says, clear as day, "hi dada". I was in utter shock. I'm sure it was just a fluke in her babbling/ repeating of sounds, but I just couldn't get over it. Then I said, "Did you say 'hi dada'?" And she says "yah". So cute. I just love that she's understanding things and is really going to start talking soon. This is such a fun age!!
And with the good comes the bad- after I took the phone back once she said hi to her dada, she had a screaming fit. This is a bit of a trend when she says hello to people on the phone. Apparently she thinks it is her phone. Then I let her play with it and she randomly calls people- usually people on speed dial or recently dialed numbers. Oy!
3 comments:
Too cute. She is just like her Mommy.
So cute! I know about the phone thing. I let Abby play with my phone yesterday and she pressed as many buttons as she could as fast as she could. And yelled bloody murder when I took the phone away!!
Eliza is also crazy for the phone. I think it's the fun beeps that it makes. She hasn't called anybody yet, probably since we don't have speed-dial. I'm paranoid about her calling 911 and then getting in trouble, so I take it away after a few minutes.
Post a Comment