So I'm officially a stay-at-home mom. For now at least...and I'm determined to enjoy every last minute of it. My last day at Bridgespan was last Thursday. It was sad to say goodbye to all of my friends, but they sent me off with a bang- a fabulous night out singing karaoke. I'm a star-- one who sings loudly and off-key, but with style.
So in my first day at home, I went to playgroup. I was so happy to get back to it! We got to catch up with our friends Courtney and Casey. Caroline and Casey were having a ball- really interacting with each other so much!
Caroline loved chewing on these squishy blocks

Caroline and Casey played the drums on the table

Caroline's touchdown move

So many balls, so little time

Gotcha!

The great race!
Little goofballs
ps- yes, that is the most ridiculous outfit ever. I love it. Thanks Oma!
No comments:
Post a Comment