Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brunch and the Superbowl

We had a few friends over for Brunch on Saturday. We had waffles, sausage, fruit, eggs, and mimosas- yum!

The girls!
Harpreet and the little dollmmmm....Caroline likes sausage :)

Caroline gets to know Jen and Daniel
Crawling all over...
...And clapping up a storm!

We went to our friends Dave and Mer's house for a fabulous superbowl party on Sunday. Mer made amazing veggie chili, and Mike brought over his famous wings. A great time for all.

All ready for the 3D commercialCaroline gets in the spirit!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great photos! I'm a little dense so it took be a minute to figure out Caroline's "Defense" headset.
I was shocked, though, by the sausage; not a vegetarian like mommy??

KKJ said...

Does she like brats too?

Maddy said...

She does love her meat, that Caroline! Was just chowing down on some meatballs last night. Mike says she's not allowed to become a vegetarian until she's 18. I say 12. But if we're in Wisconsin, I doubt she would want to anyways. Too many good brats!!