Saturday, December 6, 2008

Post-thanksgiving...

So it was a bit painful to go back to work after a whole week of vacation fun, but we managed to survive. We also kept busy with with some fun stuff- brunch with friends Courtney and Steve and baby Casey. And the Bridgespan holiday party was on Friday. We weren't going to go, because Mike had plans and I was flying to LA the next day, but I was convinced to make a quick stop with Caroline and I'm glad I did. She was super cute in her little dress and everybody loved her. Jeff and Saydi Shumway brought their new baby Emmeline Rose, who is just a few weeks old, so it was a real baby fest. I held Emmeline for a minute but Caroline started crying- she really didn't like it at all- so I had to switch back! So funny.

With Team Domus at the Bridgespan holiday party. She was in her party dress, but had to get in her PJ's for the ride home...

Fun with raking leaves...

Where's the baby? There she is- eating leaves!Yuck- that didn't taste so good...
...Take that, mommy!
Check out my mountain man pops!
Ooooh!
Grrrr.... look at those mean teeth! She's got SIX of them now- crazy!
Check it- I got me some mad style
Out to brunch with Courtney and Casey- our girls are so big now!

No comments: