They are starting to eat a lot more solids. And Mirabelle is really trying to get food to her mouth. She can (sort-of) pick cheerios up from the tray, but she can't seem to get them from her hand into her mouth. It is very sweet and a little pathetic :)
Mirabelle is also starting to babble a whole lot. She says "Dada" all the time. And "nana" too. She has said "Mama", but not as much (we'll have to train her).
Julianne isn't doing those things yet, but she is still very physically active and seems to be getting really strong. She'll just flip herself over and try to do her own thing when you're changing her.
Caroline seems to be having more fun with them now that they interact more. She'll do little songs and dances and get excited when they smile. I can't wait until they can all play together.
The twins do seem to notice each other more now, though usually they just seem to get annoyed that the other one is rolling on top of them, poking them in the ear/eye/mouth, etc.
After a long hiatus, I've started tandem nursing them again once in a while (usually when both of them are screaming for attention). It is still a bit of a struggle getting them settled, but they are so cute- looking at each other, holding hands, etc. The nursing is actually going better- they will nurse during the day once in a while (they had just been doing it in the morning and once-in-a-while at night). So that makes me happy. Still only producing maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the milk they drink, but I'll take what I can get.
They are just such a joy these days! I think we've made it over the hump (the first hump, that is. I think #2 is when they start moving). So we'll all just enjoy our bliss until it gets all crazy again :)
The dynamic duo
Mirabelle
Julianne
No comments:
Post a Comment