We had a very fun Easter! Caroline woke up elated to find an Easter basket in her room. She's been talking about the Easter bunny ever since. She dove right into the candy- munching on jelly beans and chocolate eggs all morning. Yum. Then, once she was all juiced up on candy, we tried to make her sit through church. Ha! Luckily, she could escape to the lobby to run around with Nana. After church, we spent the day at the grandparents. We were sad not to have Caroline's cousins join us in the Easter fun, but Caroline loved all the attention she got (better enjoy it while it lasts, kid!) Jane and Joe invited over a few neighbors from their street- a couple of lively couples, which made for a fun Easter dinner.
Peek-a-boo!

Gimme those eggs!

A mouth full of jelly beans...

The Easter bump (23+ weeks along)

Speaking of the bump... I've been doing well with the pregnancy. No complaints, really. The nausea is gone and I'm even off of my anti-nausea medicine, which I was never able to do with Caroline. I'm getting big enough that I'm starting to have a bit of discomfort when I sleep, plus very annoying restless legs and an occasionally achy back. But otherwise all is well and I'm going to just enjoy that while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment