Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maternity photoshoot

We got lucky to stumble on to a new photographer in town, who was offering a complimentary maternity photoshoot for mothers day (Thanks for letting us know about it, Anna!) Though no one can replace our fabulous friend and former family photographer Saydi Shumway, I think Maureen Cassidy is pretty talented and we were psyched to take advantage of this, since I was looking to get some of these taken anyways :) We did it at the arboretum in Madison, with all of the blossoming trees. I think she captured some really great moments with both me and Caroline.




















A note about this final picture... Caroline decided she needed to pee, but of course, the bathroom was a mile away. So we just stripped her down from the waist down and let her go. Of course she was not interested in putting her pants back on. I'm so glad Maureen caught this on film. I think it is just classic!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Finally I am getting my Maddie fix

the swimmer said...

wow that is SOME belly you have there. Lovely photos!