As I've gotten used to the news, I'm feeling more excited about it. Although it is easy for me. If the reverse happened (3 boys), I think I would have had a really hard time with it. Much harder than Mike is having with the thought of 3 girls. I think he's getting used to the idea, even if he originally seemed a bit shell-shocked. And I know once they get here he'll be over the moon and totally in love with them.
Our moms were tickled pink by the news. Mike's mom is thrilled to get all of the girls she never got for her own daughters. My mom can't wait until these three are teenagers and give me my "just desserts". It was fun sharing the news with everyone.
I think these three girls are just going to be so adorable and fun to watch grow up. I'm really glad Caroline will get sisters- something I always wished I had. I just hope that she doesn't feel left out, since the twins will no doubt have a really strong bond. She's going to be a great big sister, I know.
Here are the ultrasound shots:
Profiles of both babies


Creepy alien shots (both of same baby... the other one was shy)


Feetsies!
1 comment:
hmm, i hadn't thought about caroline feeling left out......i'm sure it'll work out fine though.....all my fears when i was pregnant with molly (i wouldn't have enough time for casey, i wouldn't love the new baby as much as casey, etc, etc) were all silly to worry about......they'll all be super close i'm sure.....the twins will have a great older sister to learn from and look up to......
Post a Comment