Caroline is 22 months today. All I ever talk about is how much she talks, but here I go again. She just a couple of weeks ago started putting her words together. Her first "sentence" was an order: "Mama down". She says this when I'm lying in bed and she wants me to get down and play with her, feed her, or just generally entertain her. She's been saying it a lot lately, because I guess I'm too lazy to get out of bed in the morning :) She has been saying more and more and more- mostly just repeating things we say, but instead of one word, 2 or 3 words at a time.
Potty continues to come along. She's tried to go potty at least a couple of times a day, and usually makes something in there at least once. I think February is going to be the month we get this done. I'm traveling for work next week, and we want to make sure life isn't too crazy while we do this. I'm confident with a little work she'll get there.
She is super good at puzzles, and can even do ones without the pictures in the holes- just going by the shape. She also just started being able to match pictures. She loves dancing around in her new tutus and still can't get enough of naked time (though I have had enough of pee-on-the-floor time).
What a doll!
1 comment:
what a doll, indeed! :)
Post a Comment