So I started my new job today. Except my computer hasn't gotten here yet, so I don't have too much to do. A few calls and a bit of background reading is all. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing, and I hope I enjoy it as much as I have my previous jobs.
We found a daycare for Caroline last week. A really nice woman named Jenny who has 3 kids plus caroline. 2 little boys that are a month or two older than her, and a girl who is 3. I think it will be a great fit, and apparently so does Caroline. I left her there on Friday just for a couple of hours, and she didn't cry or get fussy at all. And then we dropped her off this morning, and again, nothing. She just ran in and started playing with all of these new toys. I was glad to see her adapt so well, and since she didn't cry, I didn't either. Even if I'm sad at the end of this chapter, I'm excited for the next, and I know we'll both do great.
No comments:
Post a Comment