Sunday, September 27, 2009

A few more pictures

Here are just a bunch of fun pictures of the little one. Some are a couple months old, but I'm finally getting them up... Some are pretty new. These are for you, Oma.

I came home one day while Jane and Joe were watching Caroline and found this scene. It was pretty hysterical. I think Jane likes finally having a little girl around to play with :)
And this is what happened another day...Making cookies with Nana
Caroline loves wearing big people's shoes
She is also totally crazy about her mardi gras beads
I love this picture! It just captures her little sassy walk.
Mmmm... spaghetti!
It makes me happy!
Bathtime! She never, ever wants to get out of the bathtub. We just decided to move her into the big tub, after she was pretending to swim in it at her grandparents house. She loves the newfound freedom.

No comments: