Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preschool!

Caroline just started preschool this year at Middleton Preschool. She LOVES it! The first few days she had a hard time with me leaving, but otherwise it has been smooth sailing. She seems to really like all the different activities. She is so happy to paint every day. Her friend Asha is going with her, which I think has eased the transition. I think it also helped that she did the first friends program at the YMCA for the past few months, which she also loved. So she is doing great and loves Miss Joan and Miss Heidi. They are great and we're excited for this year. First day of school!
Blue Sand! Could there be anything better?
Our little artiste, with her rainbow
With Asha

1 comment:

Laura Eppinger said...

So glad Caroline is loving preschool, but I have to say, it doesn't surprise me! I wish I was at a school with blue sand and painting every day!!