- Acadia
- Boston (I was pregnant and sick, so we didn't really go anywhere)
- Canada (Montreal)
- Door County
- The Edgewater (a hotel on the lake here in Madison- we went for drinks... couldn't go too far with new twins)
A year ago, I had this fantasy that we would be able to go to France for a week or something. Oh no. Definitely couldn't do that to the grandparents :)
So we decided to keep it local, and we went to the lovely Fort Atkinson, WI. It actually was pretty lovely. We had a great day. We went kayaking on the river there, and then had dinner at a fun funky little place and then went to listen to a street festival with a country band. We were a little out of place, but it was like some sort of cultural immersion, it was funny.
On our sixth anniversary, I want to tell Mike how much I love him and appreciate having him in my life. We've got a great thing, babe. You're the best husband a girl could ask for!
The river
A little celebration on the boat :)
Mike paddling me around
Dessert :)
No comments:
Post a Comment