Sunday, May 29, 2011

Garden!

We put in the biggest garden you can imagine behind our house. It is crazy huge. Probably about 6 times bigger than our plot last year. It is so much fun. Mike's done all of the heavy lifting- cutting sod, filling with manure, rototilling, planting, and building a fence. I help out a bit- I'm in charge of the herbs- but mostly I just watch the munchkins while he gets out there. I do look forward to them being a little bigger so they can walk around while we work out there. Now we put them on the grass and they try to crawl into the dirty garden, or else we put them in a pack-n-play and they get bored in 10 min and want to get out.

Anyways, that's how we've spent most of our free time lately, in addition to just getting outside for walks or barbecues on warm days.

Breaking ground- the planted bit was where the garden was last year

With a little growth and a fence to keep out the bunnies!

No comments: