Oh, what a wonderful lovely weekend we had! It was SO beautiful out all weekend- in the 70s, sunny, just teasing us that summer is nearby but not quite here. We spent a ton of time outdoors. Caroline LOVED being outside, played in her swimsuit in a sprinkler, sat in her sandbox for hours. The twins got to really explore the outdoors for the first time. They were crawling in the grass, putting grass, leaves, sticks, etc. in their mouths. Mike and I got to do some yardwork and just play with the kids. I took my new bike out for a quick spin and was in heaven (almost didn't come home!)
Mike and I had a date on Saturday night- we went out for Mexican food and a drink at the Plaza. It was really great to get out without the kiddos and reconnect with one another. Really, really great.
On Sunday afternoon, we had old friends Matt, Deanna, Asha and Noelle along with new friends Keri and Cade over for dinner and play. The kids had a blast and we had such a lovely dinner (Thanks guys- delicious!).
We were so busy enjoying ourselves that I totally neglected to take pictures. So use your imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment