Caroline is fifteen months today. She is a spunky little one, always keeping us on our toes. It doesn't seem like she's made any huge changes in the last month. Still very physical- running everywhere, starting to climb all over furniture and other things. She's finally mastered going down the stairs, though she's long been an expert at going up them.
The language is coming along- she seems to get a couple of new words a month- I think we're up to 10 or 12 now. It's remarkable when she uses them on her own, not just repeating us. It is really amazing to watch her little brain develop. She's also really very good at receptive language, and will follow fairly detailed instructions. Of course that means we know when she's just not listening or disobeying... oh, I can't wait for those terrible twos...
She's gotten more attached to me again, I think because I'm with her all the time now. But she is also getting to really know and love her grandparents, who we get to see at least 2 or 3 times a week. So it is nice that she doesn't fuss when we leave her with them, like she does at the daycare at the gym (though I suspect she'll get used to that soon, too).
Learning to use silverware... might need a bit more practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment