
We thought it might be useful to have somewhere to post updates on our life, especially with the little one on the way.
Things are going well at the moment. I'm 7 months pregnant and getting bigger by the minute. The past couple of months have been smooth sailing, especially compared with months 1 - 4, which involved way too much nausea and vomiting. Now I'm just entering the "too big to be comfortable, ever" stage, and can't believe I still have 2 months to go. But we'll make it through and will have a wonderful little munchkin to show for it!
Things are going well at the moment. I'm 7 months pregnant and getting bigger by the minute. The past couple of months have been smooth sailing, especially compared with months 1 - 4, which involved way too much nausea and vomiting. Now I'm just entering the "too big to be comfortable, ever" stage, and can't believe I still have 2 months to go. But we'll make it through and will have a wonderful little munchkin to show for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment